Newborn-6 months (14” hat): head measurement up to 15.5”, weight up to 18 lbs.


3-12 months (16” hat): head measurement 15.5-17.5”, weight up to 23 lbs.


12-24 months (18”hat): head measurement 17.5-19.5”, weight up 30 lbs.


2 yrs-9 yrs. (20”hat): head measurement 19.5-21.5”


Hats can be customized for color combinations as well as finish on top of the hat.

Orders can be places via email at this time at bridget.bosch@sbcglobal.net or through our Facebook site (link below).

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Groovy...

A little blast from the past seems to be creeping into my kids' lives.  All their friends are doing it... so why not join in?  I really didn't think I was old enough for fashion to come this far around, but I guess I was wrong.  At least this is one where I can say "when I was a little kid..." and not get an eye roll since my kids aren't embarrassed by us yet!
Peace Baby
Green Apple hat with White and Ebony sewing and embroidery.
Knot on top and knitted hemmed edge.
Green Apple hat with Ebony embroidery.
Grass green leaf on top with Ebony stem.

No comments:

Post a Comment