Newborn-6 months (14” hat): head measurement up to 15.5”, weight up to 18 lbs.


3-12 months (16” hat): head measurement 15.5-17.5”, weight up to 23 lbs.


12-24 months (18”hat): head measurement 17.5-19.5”, weight up 30 lbs.


2 yrs-9 yrs. (20”hat): head measurement 19.5-21.5”


Hats can be customized for color combinations as well as finish on top of the hat.

Orders can be places via email at this time at bridget.bosch@sbcglobal.net or through our Facebook site (link below).

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

For the fruit of your labor... where it all began.

The Plum Darling Hat
My favorite cool color with the splash of green in the leaf. Some say blueberry, some say plum, I say it is just darling!

The Melon Baby Hat
I loved the idea of a hat that looked like a slice of watermelon, seeds and all. Super sweet and begs for sunshine and warmer weather!

The Apple of my Eye Hat
Granny Smith apples are my favorite and when I found this green I knew I had to make another apple hat. There is something so crisp about a green hat in the fall or spring...

The Apple Dumpling Hat
I found the perfect red yarn and I knew that I had to create this. My favorite gift to give a fall baby or for a beloved teacher's new baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment