Newborn-6 months (14” hat): head measurement up to 15.5”, weight up to 18 lbs.


3-12 months (16” hat): head measurement 15.5-17.5”, weight up to 23 lbs.


12-24 months (18”hat): head measurement 17.5-19.5”, weight up 30 lbs.


2 yrs-9 yrs. (20”hat): head measurement 19.5-21.5”


Hats can be customized for color combinations as well as finish on top of the hat.

Orders can be places via email at this time at bridget.bosch@sbcglobal.net or through our Facebook site (link below).

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In the beginning...

I grew up in a crafty household during the 70's & 80's. Painting, drawing, ceramics, knitting & general craftiness (think back to Martha with her long blond hair, pleated skirts & high-neck blouses). I loved it. But, as I grew older and school & career took over I strayed away from those macrame days and earthy home-made roots.

When I became a mom all I wanted was to have one of those crafty Martha households. I started making personalized picture frames, ornaments and hand-painted letters on canvas to spell my friend's kids' names. I named the venture Baby Dumpling Designs after my mom's favorite term of endearment. And then I added another baby and it all faded into the background.

When I had baby #3, I found knitting again. Some good girlfriends got together and started knitting and I was smitten. I had quite a few mishaps, a few UFOs (UnFinished Objects), and finally found baby hats.

There is nothing I love to knit more than a sweet little hat for a tiny head coming into this world. And so, Baby Dumpling Designs was re-born. I found this wonderfully soft, all-natural, washable yarn that begged to be put next to baby's skin. The love affair became official in 2006 and now I have landed here.

It is a slow journey, but I think we're ready to pick up some speed!

b

No comments:

Post a Comment